الصفحات

الاثنين، 13 أبريل 2020

When I was young

When I was young 

The world seemed to me mysterious, sometimes looked like a charming forest, treasure of play and joy, mixed with sorrow sometimes..

Weeping and lack of understanding..!!

Sometimes turned foggy and vague..

No body could explain it, but adults..(as I thought).. 

By then, I did not understand many things at school..within my family and my society..

Not because I lacked the sense of logic..as I thought ..(Which I felt like I was born with it)..

Though, I didn't understand too many things..!!

Sometimes, I used to be awake hiding under my pillow when adults go to sleep..
Trying to understand my situation and the surroundings, I used to be inquisitive

Asking questions yet to be answered for it was a puzzle..

They used to say to me:
You will understand when you grow up
(Therefore, I was eager to grow up so quickly) 

what surprised me then..grown ups used to say to me:
It is better not to think of these things as they only concern grown ups..!

Others said: such matters, even elderly could not answer it until now.
Be young, innocent and play..
And enjoy your childhood

Once I grew up, I wish I listened to that last advice..
To be a child and live the world as a child no matter what happens

As life seemed to me as a joke

Do not bear a burden ,and never let anxiety live off your energy 

Just play with your beloved ones.. as you can..

Don't worry too much and don't focus on hindrance..even if they always surround you

As most likely..it could be an illusion more than a matter of a fact

Instead, think positively and practically, and then you may find out solutions naturally 

That is only, if you were calm and recollected

In view of finding solutions without any fear 
Fear impedes thinking as well as sound reasoning

Remember.. that fear originates from the instinct of survival..

Use it and invest it..and turn it into to positive attitude to contribute to finding solutions

Yes, life is a joke, and as long as you are good at it (by instinct)

So, don't forget that when you grow up..

Even work..select that one you love the most..

So that your natural instinct brightened 

All love.
Amna

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق